We are looking for an experienced Server to join our team! You will be helping to create exceptional experiences for our customers during their dining experience with us by taking and serving food and drink orders and resolving customer issues.
You are passionate about food and dining and share that passion by going above and beyond for customers. A natural people person with an eye for the details, you are looking to join a hard-working and efficient team that cares about great food and customer experience.
- Take orders from customers for food and beverages
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Collect customer payments and provide change in a timely and courteous manner
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have or be able to obtain Alcohol Beverage Control Responsible Beverage Service Training certification
- Must have or be able to obtain a CA Food Handlers Certificate
- Previous restaurant experience minimum of 2 plus years serving experience
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask efficiently
Complete our short application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Fullerton, Matador Cantina brings a fusion of traditional and contemporary Mexican-inspired cuisine. Come dine with us on our patio and stay for a house special cocktail. With space for a party, book yours with us.
Learn more at www.matador.com.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)